Accreditations for IndieLisboa 2020
Accreditation requests are now available for the 17th IndieLisboa – International Film Festival, which runs from 25th August to the 5th of September 2020 in Lisbon, Portugal, at Culturgest, Cinema São Jorge, Cinema Ideal and Cinemateca Portuguesa.
The accreditation is personal and cannot be passed on to another person. It grants access to all festival screenings (subject to ticket availability and with exception of the opening ceremony and some special screenings).
The full industry program is announced on the 21st of July. Check here the projects already announced and more information.
Accreditation requests may be submitted in the following categories:
- Industry: aimed at film professionals such as festivals, directors, producers, teams, distributors, exhibitors (…),
- Student: exclusively for students/teachers from film/audiovisual or courses related to image and sound.
45€ (Early Bird). Requests submitted until July 31st
55€. Requests submitted from August 1st to the 24th of August
70€. From the 25th of August
25€ (Early Bird). Requests submitted until July 31st
35€. Requests submitted from August 1st to the 24th of August
50€. From the 25th of August
To submit your requests please register in our database by following the steps below:
1. Access the link indielisboa.com/vp
2. Create an user account. After receiving the confirmation email you will be able to log into your account, set your password and fill the necessary contact information. Please do not forget to upload a photo.
3. Submit your accreditation request by selecting the type of accreditation that applies to you, in the “Accreditation/Acreditação” section.
– Your accreditation request will only be valid after having completed the 3 steps described above. You will then receive and automatic confirmation email.
– Accreditations are issued at the full discretion of IndieLisboa International Film Festival and submission of a request does not guarantee an accreditation