The submissions for short films projects to the 15th edition of Euro Connection are open, which will take place on January 31 and February, 2023 during the Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival.
This platform aims to assist partnerships between European producers in the production of short films.
In each country, national correspondents evaluate all submitted projects and choose the finalist project. Registration for the next edition ends on October 20, 2022.
Projects must meet the following requirements:
• Animation, fiction, VR project or creative documentary short film;
• Duration up to 30 minutes;
• The project must be partly funded by a third party (external source);
• The producer must be open to international co-productions (suitable project or intended for co-production);
• Shooting or production shall start no earlier than June 2023
A European jury of 3 industry professionals from different nationalities will then elect up to 13 projects to go to the final and pitch during the festival. The list of finalists will be released to the winners by the end of November 2022.
Producers must send their short film projects by 20 October 2022 to the representative of their country. In Portugal, the associated festivals are IndieLisboa and Curtas Vila do Conde. All entries must be sent to:
Miguel Dias | [email protected]
Miguel Valverde | [email protected]