INDIELISBOA – ASSOCIAÇÃO CULTURAL
INDIELISBOA – ASSOCIAÇÃO CULTURAL, hereinafter referred to as INDIELISBOA, is a cultural association dedicated to the promotion, production and realization of cultural events. film festival ”and other projects related to the“ IndieJúnior Allianz ”and“ IndieLisboa ”film festivals.
INDIELISBOA has always respected your privacy and is committed to maintaining a relationship based on transparency and trust with its customers, suppliers, sponsors, partners and other users.
RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be processed by INDIELISBOA – CULTURAL ASSOCIATION, with the unique registration number and corporate identification number 505 873 338, headquartered at Casa do Cinema, Rua da Rosa, 277, 2º, room 1.4, 1200-385, Lisbon , email firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as INDIELISBOA. INDIELISBOA is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects and processes within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION TREATMENT
INDIELISBOA will only treat your personal data when:
1. You have a legitimate interest to do so, in particular for the provision of services or information, provided that in each case our interest is in accordance with applicable law and your rights, in particular to:
Communication with our customers, suppliers, sponsors, partners and users;
Recruitment of employees;
Accreditation of employees, suppliers, partners and sponsors;
Website development and maintenance;
Registration and participation in INDIELISBOA activities and / or projects, namely in the project “I program a film festival” and other projects related to the “IndieJúnior Allianz” and “IndieLisboa” film festivals;
Provision of technical assistance;
Fraud prevention and detection;
Ensure network and information security;
Providing information on INDIELISBOA’s activities and promoted events.
2. Such processing operation is necessary for the performance of a contract or associated pre-contractual measures;
3. You have obtained your consent to process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; it’s the
4. It is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us.
When you fill out the forms available on our website, on paper or on other platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), your personal data (such as name, email, phone number or address) is collected by INDIELISBOA and handled in a manner answer your questions, requests or provide you with information.
By providing us with your contacts, INDIELISBOA may contact you for marketing purposes related to its services, provided that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications via email. You may object to this processing at any time.
Personal data provided by the respective holder will also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
CONSERVATION PERIOD OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our policy is to retain data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In some cases the retention of data may occur for longer periods, particularly when the law so requires.
DATA HOLDER RIGHTS
A qualquer momento, o titular dos dados poderá, nos termos da lei:
- Request access to the information we hold about you – the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning him or her is being processed and, where appropriate, to access his or her personal data. access information provided for by law;
- Request rectification of information if inaccurate or incomplete – the data subject is entitled to have INDIELISBOA, without undue delay, rectify inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him / her;
- Requesting the deletion of your personal data – the data subject has the right to ask INDIELISBOA to delete his data without undue delay, and he has an obligation to delete personal data without undue delay when applicable, in particular one of the following reasons: (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or processing; (ii) has withdrawn your consent to the processing of data (in cases where the treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such processing; and / or, (iv) opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that warrant treatment.
- Request limitation of the processing of your personal data – the data subject has the right to ask INDIELISBOA to limit the processing of his personal data if one of the following applies: (i) to contest the accuracy of personal data , for a period allowing INDIELISBOA to verify its accuracy; (ii) the processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead to limit its use; (iii) INDIELISBOA no longer needs personal data for processing, but such data is required by the holder for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in court proceedings; (iv) if you have objected to the processing until the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data (i) in cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by INDIELISBOA; (ii) or data processing is for direct marketing purposes; or (iii) profiling, you may also oppose the processing of your personal data at any time.
- If treatment depends on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw it. If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on prior consent or further processing of the data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which INDIELISBOA is subject
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us in writing by email at email@example.com or by letter sent to Casa do Cinema, Rua da Rosa, 277, 2º, room 1.4, 1200-385, Lisbon.
Your requests will be dealt with so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be required to provide proof of your identity to ensure that the sharing of personal data is only with its owner.
Please note that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request may not be immediately fulfilled.
In any event, he shall be informed of the measures taken within one month of the request being made.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Information security and the protection of personal data is a priority for INDIELISBOA. We have implemented and maintained adequate safeguards to ensure that our internal procedures for the security of personal data comply with applicable regulations.
We also make every effort to ensure that third parties who work with us under contract as partners or service providers ensure adequate protection of the personal data to which they have access.
We limit access to personal data to specific employees, and only when their contact with such personal data is warranted within the scope of their duties.
We take the necessary steps to ensure the secure processing of personal data. In particular, we take precautionary measures to protect personal data from loss or abuse, and we use security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to such personal data. All personal data we collect is stored on servers that offer security guarantees. We subject our systems and security policies to periodic reviews to ensure that data is safe and secure.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Phone number: +(351) 21 315 83 99
Address: Casa do Cinema – Rua da Rosa, 277, 2º, sala 1.4, 1200-385, Lisboa.