Accreditation requests are now available for the 17th IndieLisboa – International Film Festival, which runs from the 25th of August to 5th of September 2020 in Lisbon, Portugal, at Culturgest, Cinema São Jorge, Cinema Ideal and Cinemateca Portuguesa.
The accreditation is personal and can not be passed on to another person. It grants access to all festival screenings (subject to ticket availability and with exception of the opening ceremony and some special screenings) and is accessible exclusively to media professionals.
To submit your requests please register in our database by following the steps below:
1. Access the link indielisboa.com/vp
2. Create an user account. After receiving the confirmation email you will be able to log into your account, set your password and fill the necessary contact information. Please do not forget to upload a photo.
3. Submit your accreditation request by selecting the type of accreditation that applies to you, in the “Accreditation/Acreditação” section.
– Your accreditation request will only be valid after having completed the 3 steps described above. You will then receive and automatic confirmation email.
– Accreditations are issued at the full discretion of IndieLisboa International Film Festival and submission of a request does not guarantee an accreditation.