The Audience Award is one of the best ways to find out which movies are most enjoyed by the audience and the top lists are being updated every day.
At the moment, the most well received feature length film is the documentary The Trial, by Maria Augusta Ramos (which will have second screening on May 6th at 19H00, at Cinema São Jorge) and the favorite short film so far is Aurélien Peyre’s Coqueluche (which will be screened a second time in the International Competition Shorts 1 screening on May 2nd at 19H15 at Culturgest).
FEATURE LENGTH FILMS
1. O Processo/The Trial, by Maria Augusta Ramos (Silvestre)
2. Les quatre soeurs/The Four Sisters, by Claude Lanzmann (Silvestre)
3. An Elephant Sitting Still, by Hu Bo (Competição Internacional)
4. Mutafukaz, by Guillaume Renard, Shôjirô Nishimi (Mouth of Madness)
5. La Liberté/In the Open, by Guillaume Massart (Silvestre)
1. Coqueluche, by Aurélien Peyre (International Competition)
2. Russa, by João Salaviza, Ricardo Alves Jr. (National Competition)
3. Amor, Avenidas Novas, by Duarte Coimbra (International and National Competition)
4. Braguino, by Clément Cogitore (Silvestre)
5. Personal Truth, by Charlie Lyne (Silvestre)